Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...I know I did. You wanna know why? I'll give you a hint, I heard some of these over the weekend.



I got e-n-g-a-g-e-d over the weekend. Woo hoo! Friday night to be exact. I know that I'm in for a whirlwind of activity for the next few months...and I'm not sure I'm fully prepared! We'll see how things go as I embark on this adventure...I'll keep you guys updated on different happenings as they occur.

On to regular posting...

I didn't really prepare any food this weekend; I was too busy running around spreading the news.  My mom had to remind me that it was necessary to eat.  At four o'clock on Saturday she informed me that she needed to eat before our next house visit...she'd only had yogurt all day.  Poor woman.  But, she and I enjoyed every minute of that day!  Soooo...no food post today.

And do you think I had time to read?  Yea, right.

So, I thought I'd talk a little bit about something else...something that bothers most everyone this time of year.  You see it's everywhere and it happens to everyone.  It's a little thing that is quite annoying and makes this product necessary, sometimes multiple times per day.



This stuff is a life-saver.  I've had to use it every stinkin' day this past week.  Gotta love this time of year!  Not.  I love winter...for the cute sweaters, boots, hoodies, scarves, heated seats, roaring fireplaces and cups of hot chocolate, just to name a few...but not for this reason.  It irritates me, especially when I wear skirts.  Which I wear to work every day. ::sigh::  Oh well, at least my hair doesn't look like this.



I hope everyone has a static-free week with no clingy skirts, crazy hair or ::ouch:: shocks!  But...it might be a good idea to at least purchase a bottle of Static-Guard just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails