Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee!

I've been so busy lately that I really haven't had time to prepare any blogs.  But, I've had plenty of things to blog about and starting today I'm going to try and catch up. 

First of all, I now have a photographer for the wedding.  Woo hoo!  The three big things that can be a pickle to arrange (or so I've read) are the venue, officiant and the photographer.  As you already know, the venue has been chosen and booked.  There are one of two people that David realllllly wants to perform the service...and both are actually already planning on coming to the wedding, so that's no biggie.  I've given David a deadline of the end of the month to ask and receive confirmation from the person he wants.  Both of these people mean the world to David, plus I love them both and think either would do a great job.  Soooo, just waiting on David to follow through.  Lastly, I booked the photographer this past Saturday.  My mother and I asked the normal questions, chitty chatted about a mutual friend (the friend who referred me to him, actually) and discussed some of the ideas for the engagement and wedding pictures.  I walked away with a good vibe from the photographer and his wife (both will be shooting the wedding) and booked them!  One more thing ticked off my list of "to-dos!" 

I have been cooking and baking a lot lately, but I just haven't had a chance to upload all the pictures to my computer...my goal is to do that tonight...  On Sunday night I baked some of these muffins.  I highly recommend them and they're a Dave's Faves!

Also, I finally made it by Half Price Books and was able to pick up a couple of audiobooks, Running With Scissors and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.  Both fit into my rotation (non-fiction and a classic).  Hopefully, I'll be writing a review on one of these soon as it's taking me forever to read My Sister's Keeper...not because it's slow or boring, but because I just haven't had time!  And have I mentioned that I've missed my reading time?  Maybe I'll be able to squeeze some time in over the holiday weekend.  That is one of the nice things about working in a government entity...all the paid holidays off!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the government job and all the paid holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails