Monday, January 18, 2010

Man-Friendly Taters

When David was out of town a couple weeks ago I decided to cook these potatoes.  They were starting to sprout (as you can see) and I didn't want them to turn mushy and gross or sprout into a plant.  Neither would do.




So I decided to try this recipe.  You'll have to scroll down a little bit, it's the second recipe.  Though, the top recipe looks tasty too...I might have to try it as well.



Once I sprinkled the potatoes with the "stuff" they looked so yummy..even raw!



I will say that I had to cook them for longer than what it says on the recipe.  A good 15 minutes or so more.  I don't know why or how or what, but I did.



These were very tasty and I'll make them for David some time.  They were very "man-friendly" tasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails