Tuesday, May 21, 2013

There Are No Words

There, literally, are no words for the tragic circumstances that have taken place in Oklahoma over the past couple days.  And my heart aches especially so for those in the Moore area. 

We are fine, nothing too serious made it's way to Tulsa.  And, luckily, I only know a couple people who even have property damage.  I cannot tell you how blessed that makes me feel at this time. 

If you would like to help in the relief effort in some capacity, then I suggest donating to two of the best relief organizations I know:

American Red Cross
redcross.org
Dial 1-800-REDCROSS 
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

Salvation Army
www.SalvationArmyUSA.org
Dial 1-800-SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769)
Text STORM to 80888 to make a $10 donation through your mobile phone; to confirm your gift, respond with the word “Yes.”

In the meantime,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails