Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Did Something Scary

OK, maybe not scary in the truest sense of the word.  But, last night I created an Etsy store.  It kinda freaks me out a little bit, but I'm kinda excited at the same time. 

I love crocheting new and fun things as well as sewing fantastic patterns with the fabric available in our online quilt shop.  Seriously, the possibilities are endless. 

And it was either this or end up with a load of crafty stuff that I've made and have no place for.  Not to mention that David will get cranky if our house started to burst at the seams. 

So, this is a new way for me to express myself creatively and hopefully other people will reap the benefits of my handiwork.

If you're interested in my shop, I've added a new tab underneath my blog heading that will take you straight to it.  I'll still share a lot of the items I make on here, but perhaps not all of them anymore if they're going to be listed on the shop. 

In the interim though, here's the first apron I made to sell via Etsy.  Cute, huh?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails