Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mother-Daughter Infinity Scarves

Recently, I wanted to make something with two/three yarns included in one type of stitch.  My urge started when I saw this pin on Pinterest.


I had some really cute sock yarn that was pink/purple multi-colored, along with a pretty purple and an off-white.  I decided to make a couple infinity scarves for one of my best friends and her daughter.  They're two peas in a pod and I knew my friend's daughter would greatly appreciate something that was almost exactly like her momma's.

I rather think they turned out well, what do you think?



P.S. I ordered this dress form last week and it came in yesterday.  I absolutely love it and can't wait to picture some of the aprons I'm going to make with it, not to mention more scarves!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails