Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Great Reread: Dewey

Like every other future bride in history, I'm trying to lose a few pounds before the wedding.  While walking, I've decided to listen to a few of the audiobooks I've already got on my iPod.  This one is a must-read.  I love it. 

If you are an avid reader and an animal lover, you need to run out today and get this book.  It involves a library and an adorable cat, what more do you need?  This book details the true life story of a kitten discovered in a library book drop one cold winter morning in the small town of Spencer, Iowa.  This cat, Dewey Readmore Books, is named after Melvile Dewey...of the Dewey Decimal Classification.  I'm really enjoying rereading/listening to this book again and hope you do too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED LOVED Dewey...I could of let you borrow mine. I cried like a baby! Such a wonderful heartwarming read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I already had it on my iPod. I read a while back, but I've really enjoyed listening to it again. It's so great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails