Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Banana "Muffins"

What's the real difference between muffins and cupcakes?  I read a blog a few months ago that referred to this question.  The girl had a point...aren't cupcakes just muffins with icing and vice versa? 

Soooo...here was my dilemma.  I had some bananas in my kitchen that were rotting faster than normal.  Therefore I needed to make something with them...and fast. 

I have a great banana bread recipe, but I was at my house with no loaf pan.  David has one, so why should I buy one now when we'll be combining households in less than six months? 

No muffin recipe...BUT, I did find a cupcake recipe that I had printed a while back.  So, I thought...why not? 

These are phenomenal.  And since there's no icing...instant muffins!  Click on the link above to try this recipe soon!

Also, these are a big time David pleaser...Dave's Faves for sure!  Have a hungry man at home that likes banana-flavored baked goods?  Slam dunk.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really yummy! I love banana bread so I have to give these a shot sometime. And you are right! Same thing except no icing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails