Friday, March 19, 2010

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

You guys know how I always like to cook up a tasty breakfast treat on Sunday nights so that David (and myself sometimes) has something scrumptious to eat each workday morning?  Well, here's this week's breakfast treasure. 

I had some bananas turning a lovely shade of black this past week and decided to make something with mushy banana in it.  I had a total of five...this recipe only calls for three...stay tuned for another banana recipe coming soon!

Sooooo...banana recipe, banana recipe, banana recipe...hmmmm...oh, here's one!  This recipe was posted just in time to save my bananas.


I forgot to take a picture once the muffins were done, here's a pic from the other night after a good number of them had been consumed. 


These muffins are really good and I will definitely make them again, however I'll probably half the amount of peanut butter morsels included...making the recipe list include only 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips.  The sweetness factor was just a liiiiittle much for breakfast.  I'm not a huge sweets person when it comes to breakfast.  Doughnuts, pancakes, french toast, etc...eh, not my fav.  I know that sounds ironic considering I just posted a pancake recipe prior to this one, but it's true.  Gimme my biscuits 'n gravy, eggs and sausage any day of the week.  David, on the other hand, could have pancakes every day of the week and be perfectly happy...opposites attract, I suppose.  Just one of the many proofs of this in our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails