Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Funday

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm very excited for the weekend because I'll get to see two of my favorite ladies this afternoon/evening.  Yippee! 

I'm also happy because as of yesterday (the last day of January), I'm on track to actually fulfill my 3rd NYE resolution.  I'm a little shocked if you can't tell.  To stay on track, I need to read 4.42 of my books and I read 5 (1 that hasn't been reviewed on here yet) in January.  So, I'm right on track!  A second yippee is in order, I think!

Now, without further ado...
my favorite pins of the week!

This is sooooo Facebook


Required book quote for the week...


Yummo...


I wanna look like this...soon!
Source: ebay.com via Crystal on Pinterest


I don't really feel this way, but I thought it was hillllllllarious!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails