Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PW BBQ/Comfort Meatballs

I recently tried out a Pioneer Woman recipe and just want to share how fabulous it was.  David is a big fan of BBQ meatballs and when I said I was making PW's Comfort Meatballs his first question was, "Are they BBQ?"  Of course, when I said "No, according to the recipe they're called 'comfort meatballs'." David immediately came back with, "I prefer my meatballs uncomfortable."  Hardy har har. 

I'll give you a moment to recover from my husband's sense of humor.

Better now?

It turns out, these taste like BBQ and when I went to snip the link off her website, they're called BBQ meatballs.  So, if you have her cookbook, look for 'Comfort Meatballs' and if you look on her website, look for "BBQ Meatballs.'  Same great recipe.  These will definitely be a repeat around this house.  Here's the link.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails