Monday, November 29, 2010

Remember Me?

I've been a bad blogger...I teased you with my pie crust recipe and then didn't deliver.  Between the holidays and a certain special reason...I do have an excuse...but I can't share just yet what the special reason might be.  Let's just say that big things are getting ready to happen for David and myself.  Stay tuned for details...they will be coming soon.  And I promise, I will be posting my crust recipe later this week so you'll get a chance to try it for your extra special Christmas meal.

In the meantime, here is my latest book review...

Remember Me? is a cute romantic story about an amnesiac who tries to piece her life back together when she loses three years worth of her memory.  The last thing that Lexi Smart remembers is going out with her girlfriends the night before her father's funeral back in 2004.  She wakes to perfect teeth, straight hair, a thinner body, a Louis Vuitton bag along with a wedding ring that'd knock someone out...complete with a multi-millionaire, gorgeous husband.  Lexi thinks to herself WHAT HAPPENED over these past three years?

Once released from the hospital Lexi tries to live her day-to-day life...or what is supposed to be her new day-to-day life.  And slowly it comes out that this new life...even though Lexi is now beautiful and rich...isn't quite as peachy as it looks...complete with betrayal and back-stabbing.

This was a cute little novel that was a nice break from some heavier reading I've done recently.  It was very predictable, but I still enjoyed it.  If you're looking for a sweet, light read then I would definitely recommend.

1 comment:

  1. This one is on my list to read. So, about your news...is this new news? or the same news that I already know about? I am on pins and needles. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails