Monday, April 19, 2010

Pasta Carbonara

Last night I was finally able to get back in the groove in the kitchen.  Between all my moving and shifting of this, that and the other...yea, it's been a while.  Sorry.  Blame it on my house being for sale, moving stuff into David's, the wedding plans...you name it.  Finally, I was able to cook a real live meal.  And since I hadn't cooked in a while, I decided to spoil David a little. 

I remembered making this dish a while back and he L-O-V-E-D it.  It is sooooo not healthy though...but, it is sooooo good.  However, since we're both not trying to gain 50 pounds before the wedding I made a few changes.  First and foremost, since I'm not feeding 15 people I halved the recipe.  Then, I reduced the bacon, cheese and egg quantities while adding a red bell pepper.  This was still so very delish!  Here's the final product...


Yum yum yum!  Can't wait for leftovers!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails