Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Baby Blanket

I have to admit...if it isn't already obvious...that I love the pattern for this kind of baby blanket.  It's easy peasy and looks fantastic.  So, this is the third blanket I've made with this pattern.  I didn't have anyone in mind for it when I started because I simply bought the yarn for being too cute to pass up.  I mean, who doesn't love how those tiny letter blocks look?  I realize this could be a potential choking hazard at a later date, but for when a baby is just born this would be a great blanket for naps or perhaps a cover during transport. 

So, now the real question is...what do I do with it?  I'm contemplating 1) creating an Etsy listing, 2) waiting for another friend to get knocked up or 3) packing it away for "someday" for myself.  Decisions, decisions...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails