Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Funday

Happy Friday everyone!  I thought I'd mix it up a little this week.  I haven't done a recipe post in a while, so instead of incorporating my favorite pins of just this past week, I thought I'd share some of my foodie pins that I have actually tried out.  Kind of a Friday Funday Foodie edition.  Below each pin is my mini review of each!  Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend!



These are a super simple crock pot meal, but they are a tad bland...at least for this household.  We love our spicy Mexican food around here!  The second time I attempted these I threw in some extra spices and even served them with some sliced avocado, which helped a lot!



This recipe is so, so, so, so delicious!  I'm a HUGE pork tenderloin fan and this recipe brings out all that yummy flavor.  Definitely give this one a try!



This soup is super good, David gave it a thumbs up.  But, I can only get away with this as a side dish...so, as long as there's a protein alongside, we're good!



I made this for Christmas and it was really just OK.  A tiny bit bland, so I probably won't be making it again with so many other tasty breakfast recipes in my repertoire.



I made these with eggs, some bell pepper from our garden and B&G sausage from my friend's kiddo's fundraiser.  Yummo and so easy to make!  You just need to allot some time to prepare and freeze...worth the effort!



Been making this topping for my ol' banana bread recipe and I love the change.  I still make it without, but it's always fun to mix things up!

Source: dlynz.com via Crystal on Pinterest


I actually tried these out last night!  Super delicious, but a little labor intensive and messy to make.  I think I know now how to be a little more careful in preparation...I'll definitely be making these again!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails