Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baby Blanket

As you already know, if you read my blog somewhat regularly, I've learned to crochet within the past year.  And I've mostly been experimenting with hats and scarves, to date.  However, I have a couple of friends who are pregnant right now.  So, I decided that it was time to tackle a baby blanket.  This was my first "big" project and I absolutely love how it turned out. 

My friend, Lindsey, is having a boy (baby Jack) and her nursery theme was reds and blues with sports equipment (i.e. footballs).  So, I decided on a lighter blue...not quite a pastel. 




Molly even decided she liked it...or she was just tired of me taking pictures of it and not her...either way, I like this pic!


Now, it's time for me to tackle my friend, Laura's, blanket.  I haven't yet decided if I'll use the same pattern or try another cute design that I've found recently...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails