Monday, April 4, 2011

Personal Challenge

Due to our move, I will be spending the next month packing a lot of my house down.  As of this past Thursday at 5pm, I became unemployed.  This is all in preparation for the official move, but I know I will eventually get tired of packing things up and determining what to purge...

As you already know, I love to read...and when attending my book club, I have a tendency to grab a lot of books.  The amount I currently have borrowed from the club is a little insane.  So, I'm challenging myself...my next book club is on April 22nd...the same day that this wonderful movie will be released, based upon one of my absolute favorite books! 


Before I go any further...if you haven't read this book yet, pick it up today!  It is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

OK, back to my challenge...my challenge to myself is to finish all of my borrowed books by my next book club.  It's not like I don't have some extra time on my hands.  Do you want to join me?  Here's what I've got...

  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin (this is becoming a movie this summer too!)
  • Something Blue by Emily Giffin
  • The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
  • the entire Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
  • Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham
  • A Woman In Berlin by Anonymous
  • Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  • Identical by Ellen Hopkins

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Not sure I'll join the challenge, but I'll do the best I can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails