Thursday, April 7, 2011

Take a Walk on the Orient...

Or something like that.  I'm currently in the mode of "use up everything within this kitchen" since we'll be moving in less than one month.  It's official, our move date will be May 6th...and today is April 7th.  Can we say YIKES?!  One of David's favorite meals to prepare himself (which does happen from time to time) is General Tso's Chicken.  This means I have a few oriental oils, seasonings, etc. in my cabinets. 

Luckily, I was able to use up one of the bottles of oil with dinner last night.  And dinner was SO good.  When I saw that the PW had posted this recipe last week, I knew I had to try it soon.  Rather than prepare rice noodles with these Beef and Peppers, I decided to give PW's Sesame Noodles a go.  This was a good decision.  Honestly, how could a meal that starts out with the ingredients looking this good go bad?


Try these recipes today!  Below, I've shared the links to the original tutorials and printables.  Good and good for you...which you can't always say about PW recipes...

PW Beef with Peppers

PW Simple Sesame Noodles

1 comment:

  1. yumm...I NEVER cook asian style at home and I should more often

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails