Friday, December 3, 2010

Crystal's Pumpkin Bread

Remember how easy to make my banana bread recipe is?  Well, my pumpkin bread recipe is just as easy!  Try 'er on out!  David's been loving this for the past month, I was making my third and fourth loaves upon his request when I snapped the pics in this post.

Pumpking Bread

In a large bowl mix:

1 cup sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
1 egg
2/3 cup pumpkin
1/4 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp water

In another bowl mix:

1 cup and 3 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients.  Mix together. 


Pour into greased loaf plan.  Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.  The bread is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean. 

Can we say yum?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails