Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friday Funday

Happy Friday all! 

Unlike many people on Pinterest, I don't pin something unless I think it will be useful for some reason (except for some quotes that I just love).  So, some of the sillier stuff I tend to just "like."  I thought I'd share with you some of my laugh-out-loud likes that you might not have seen before.

My father-in-law is a retired chemistry professor, hence this type of humor within our household.  I sent this to David on Valentine's Day.





Source: imgfave.com via Kelly on Pinterest




As long as the sports is OU football, this is soooo me.






Source: epicfail.com via Liz on Pinterest


And if you're wondering what I look like everyday, this housewife picture is pretty accurate...just so you know...wink, wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails