Friday, October 5, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse

A few months ago I mentioned that I participated in The Dirty 30 with a few friends.  It was, seriously, the funnest 5K I've ever done.  If you'd like to read my previous post about this (and another) race, you can click here.

Tomorrow is the latest Dirty 30, the zombie edition*, complete with event volunteers dressed up as zombies and chasing you throughout the 5K.  It's my understanding that you receive two flags (like in flag football) at the beginning of the race and the end-goal is to still have your flags at the finish line.  We shall see...


Also, in light of the fact that it's breast cancer awareness month, I'll also mention it's going to be "freeze your tatas off" cold.  Today the first big cold snap of fall has arrived...and it's making me wonder what I've signed myself up for, considering the fact that tomorrow's low and high will be 37 and 54 degrees, respectively.

Am I crazy?  Yes.  Am I going to have so much fun with my friends that it should be illegal?  Yes.

Wish me (and my friends) luck tomorrow!

*If you'd like to read up on the worthwhile charities this event supports, click here!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck guys! I can't wait to hear your stories from this...I know they'll be entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails