Thursday, July 22, 2010

Breakfast Bites

David was wanting me to make him some of my famous blueberry muffins...

OK, so it's not my famous blueberry muffin recipe, it's Barefoot Contessa/Ina Garten's famous blueberry muffin recipe.  Regardless, I made him some using my brand-spankin' new cupcake pans and silicone cupcake holders.  Somehow I forgot to take a pic...I really should have because they turned out fantastic and pretty in their little cups.  Oh well, to refresh your memory on this recipe click here.

When we bought the blueberries that I used for the above muffins, we also happened to purchase some ripe raspberries.  So, I figured while I was in the kitchen...why not try this recipe?  My Individual Raspberry Cobblers ended up slightly more crispy than PW's.


However, they were G-O-O-D.  Both David and my mom gave them two very big thumbs up!  While there's fresh berries out there, be tryin' this recipe!  These are definitely a new Dave's Fave!

Lastly, while I was in a baking mood I decided to whip up two loaves of banana bread.  Here they are going in...in my two beautiful new loaf pans on top of one of my new cookie sheets...



And here they are cooling on one of my new cooling racks.  Woot woot for wedding gifts!


If you need some good breakfast treats, try any of these recipes.  I made all of these in one evening and froze all the extras so that David can gradually make a dent in these baked goods.  He's a very happy fiancĂ© right now...

3 comments:

  1. The banana bread looks yummy/yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! You were a baking machine for sure!! Those raspberry muffins looks SO good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lucky residents of your house!! They must have swooned with bliss at the wonderful baking smell!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails